Nourish As Nature Intended®
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Protein-rich food to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Turkey, chicken, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), quail, whole blue whiting, whole mackerel, chicken liver, eggs, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, chicken heart, New Zealand green mussels, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3940 kcal/kg, 473 kcal/ 8 oz fl cup, Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 20% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat
ORIJEN Small Breed recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.0%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.