Help guard your senior cat’s vitality with ORIJEN™ Guardian Senior diet, specially formulated to support your cat’s unique needs as they grow older. Ideal for cats 7+, this diet is packed with nourishing fresh or raw animal ingredients including wild-caught salmon, duck and free-run* chicken to provide your mature cat with the protein they need to thrive. And with succulent and nutrient-rich WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone, it helps target 8 key health benefits that help keep your mature cat supported and vital as they grow older with you.
- This premium recipe includes 90% animal ingredients**.
- Helps support 8 key health benefits including Immune Support, Digestion, Healthy Skin & Coat, Heart Health, Eye Health, Muscle & Weight Maintenance, Healthy Joints & Bones and Cognitive Function & Brain Health.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw – including salmon, duck, chicken, turkey and flounder.
- Includes nourishing WholePrey inclusions that are rich with amino and fatty acids, and almost all the nutrients your cat needs.
- Ideal for senior cats aged 7+
8 BENEFITS FOR OVERALL HEALTH
- Immune Support | Supports immune function with EPA and DHA from wild-caught salmon and herring, and antioxidant nutrients from ingredients including fruit and vegetables.
- Digestive Health | Helps support digestive health with prebiotics from dried chicory root, fiber from flaxseed, fruit and vegetables, and highly digestible protein sources like wild-caught salmon.
- Healthy Skin & Coat | Helps to support healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught salmon and herring, and Omega-6 fatty acids from poultry.
- Heart Health | Helps support heart health with naturally-occurring taurine found in animal protein sources like fish, poultry and eggs.
- Eye Health | Supports retinal function with naturally-occurring Taurine and Vitamin A from animal sources such as wild-caught fish, chicken and liver.
- Muscle Maintenance | Formulated to support muscle maintenance with 90% animal ingredients** such as salmon, duck and chicken. Helps support ideal body condition through the balanced caloric distribution of protein, carbohydrates and fat.
- Healthy Joints & Bones | Helps support joint health with Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught salmon and herring, and healthy bones with calcium from fish, duck and chicken.
- Cognitive Function & Brain Health | Helps support cognitive function with oil rich in DHA and EPA from wild-caught fish.
Salmon, duck, chicken, turkey, flounder, whole herring, chicken liver, eggs, dehydrated egg, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated mackerel, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, ground whole flaxseed, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole navy beans, hydrolyzed blue whiting, hydrolyzed salmon, chicken fat, chicken hearts, whole cranberries, choline chloride, dried kelp, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole apples, collard greens, whole butternut squash, whole pears, zinc proteinate, dried chicory root, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 3830 kcal/kg (460 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 42% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 35% from fat
ORIJEN™ GUARDIAN SENIOR CAT FOOD is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance
Crude protein (min.)
Crude fat (min.)
Crude fiber (max.)