Nature's Miracle Dog Oxy Set In Stain Destroyer for Dogs
Nature's Miracle® Set-In Stain Destroyer is a fast-acting, dual action super-oxygenated formula with stain & odor lift action that instantly activates to lift and remove the embedded stains and odors including pet urine, feces, dirt, blood and more. Safe and effective natural odor control fragrance eliminates unpleasant odors leaving behind a clean, fresh orange scent. Use Nature's Miracle Set-In Stain Destroyer on carpets, upholstery, clothing, blankets and pet bedding. Safe for use around children and pets, when used as directed.
- Penetrates, separates & lifts embedded stains & odors
- Fresh orange scent
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing & more
Water, Oxygen Concentrate, Orange Extract, Fragrance, Hydrogen Peroxide, Surfactant Blend, Fruit Acid Blend, Limonene.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wait five minutes then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula on those surfaces.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula full strength.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
- Shake well before using
- Wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula.
- Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
- While treated areas dry, keep pets away. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula to work for one hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with Nature's Miracle Oxy Formula.
- Wait five minutes, then blot dry with a cloth. Allow to dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.
- While treated areas dry, keep pets away. For tough odors in carpets (e.g. urine) apply enough to reach all odor-causing material. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor. Wait one hour, then blot dry. Allow treated area to air dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.