A diet rich in protein helps to promote peak physical condition. We've complemented our free-run poultry, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs with a unique blend of fiber from pumpkin, apples, and squash, to create a recipe that helps your cat maintain a healthy, thriving life.
- To promote peak body conditioning, cats need a protein-rich diet with moderate fat
- 44% richly nourishing protein and 16% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Unmatched by any other dry cat food, 2/3 of ORIJEN's meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of our dehydrated poultry is air-dried from fresh chicken and turkey, for a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, deboned turkey, whole eggs, flounder, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, cod liver, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural cod flavor, dried pumpkin, lentil fiber, chicken fat, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dehydrated carrot, dehydrated butternut squash, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole red delicious apples, whole bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds,, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 44 % Crude fat (min.) 15 % Crude ash (max.) 9 % Crude fiber (max.) 6 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.8 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.5 % Magnesium (min.) 0.1 % Taurine (min.) 0.1 % DHA (min.) 0.15 % EPA (min.) 0.15 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2 % L-Carnitine (min.) 56 mg/kg Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb