FREEZE-DRYING | THE ULTIMATE CONVENIENT RAW FOODS
ORIJEN®Freeze-Dried Medallions provide your dog with a rich, concentrated source of animal protein and nutrients in a convenient dry form. ORIJEN Tundra Freeze-Dried Medallions are made with a unique blend of venison, duck, wild-caught flounder, lamb, wild boar and goat to nourish your dog completely. Freeze-dried to lock in the raw animal ingredients, Freeze-Dried Medallions mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild. Nourish your dog with Biologically Appropriate nutrition by feeding them Freeze-Dried Medallions alone or on top of their favorite meal.
- 90% quality animal ingredients* including venison, duck, wild-caught flounder, lamb, wild boar and goat.
- Feed as a nutrient-rich meal by adding warm water and stirring, or add it to your dog’s favorite ORIJEN food by crumbling medallions and adding them as a delicious topper.
- Packed with WholePrey ingredients like succulent meat and organs, and nutrient-rich bone.
- Freeze-dried to preserve rich nutrients and delicious flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Venison, duck, flounder, lamb, duck liver, whole herring, lamb liver, wild boar liver, wild boar, goat, pea fiber, lamb kidney, lamb tripe, wild boar hearts, wild boar kidney, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples, whole carrots, whole pears, goat liver, goat tripe, goat kidney, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative).
Metabolizable energy is 4980 kcal/kg, 75 kcal per medallion. Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 30% from protein, 9% from carbohydrate, and 61% from fat.
ORIJEN Freeze-Dried Tundra Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)37%
- Fat content (min.)34%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%