FREEZE-DRYING | THE ULTIMATE CONVENIENT RAW FOODS
- 90% quality animal ingredients* including beef, lamb, wild boar, pork and wild-caught fish.
- Feed as a nutrient-rich meal by adding warm water and stirring, or add it to your dog’s favorite ORIJEN food by crumbling medallions and adding them as a delicious topper.
- Packed with WholePrey ingredients like succulent meat and organs, and nutrient-rich bone.
- Freeze-dried to preserve rich nutrients and delicious flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Beef, beef liver, lamb, wild boar, flounder, pork, beef tripe, pork liver, whole herring, lamb liver, pea fiber, bison, lamb tripe, lamb kidney, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples, whole carrots, whole pears, calcium carbonate, bison kidney, bison liver, bison tripe, salt, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative).
Metabolizable energy is 5030 kcal/kg, 75 kcal per medallion. Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 29% from protein, 9% from carbohydrate, and 62% from fat.
ORIJEN Freeze-Dried Regional Red Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)36%
- Crude fat (min.)35%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)4%
- Dietary Starch (max.)1%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%