Orijen Puppy Dry Dog Food
Puppies thrive on a diet rich in proteins and fats, from an array of meats. ORIJEN Puppy is brimming with richly nourishing, fresh meats, including free-run chicken and turkey, whole, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs, to fuel their growing bodies with optimum nutrition and delicious flavor.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for the fussiest puppies
- All puppies require a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of fresh whole meets to fully support their rapid growth and development
- 38% richly nourishing protein and 16% carbohydrates to nourish medium and small breed puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs
Chicken, turkey, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), flounder, whole mackerel, eggs, chicken liver, whole herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole peas, chicken fat, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, whole chickpeas, pea starch, chicken heart, salt, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, whole cranberries, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable energy is 3960 kcal/kg (475 kcal per 8oz. cup) with 39% from protein, 16% from carbohydrates, and 45% from fat.
Crude protein (min.) 38 % Crude fat (min.) 20 % Crude fiber (max.) 6 % Moisture (max.) 12 %