Zignature Goat 4lb Dry Dog Food
Deliver healthy nutrition in every bite with Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Offering a unique and hypoallergenic protein option, it's great for the pooch with allergies or food sensitivities while offering complete and balanced nutrition for every precious pup. With real goat meat as the very first ingredient, it†€™€š…¡€š…s loaded with protein and amino acids, and comes with a variety of health benefits that will keep him thriving†€™€š…¡‚¡‚including unsaturated fats that help improve blood cholesterol levels, ease inflammation and stabilize heart rhythms. But he†€™€š…¡€š…ll just care about the great taste that keeps him coming back to the bowl again and again.
- Formulated to mirror a canine†€™€š…¡€š…s ancestral diet with goat as the first ingredient†€™€š…¡‚¡ƒ€¦‚“a lean source of protein that†€™€š…¡€š…s high in iron and low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it†€™€š…¡€š…s also packed with amino acids that help ease inflammation and stabilize heart rhythms.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Goat, Goat Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phospate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate), Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols.
3,600 kcals/kg; 400 kcals/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||29.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.6% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||1.0% min|