Primal Rabbit Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food offers your hungry kitty all the benefits of a safe and wholesome raw-food dietwithout you having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself! Taking great pride to source only the best ingredients, this tasty and nutritious diet is packed with naturally derived vitamins and minerals. The high-protein ratio appeals to what cats would naturally eat, and its an excellent way to maintain a proper weight and boost overall health. And best of all, its a breeze to serve, thanks to the naturally preserved nuggets. Just add water! The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free rabbit meat and organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form thats fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale, Organic Celery, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Cranberries, Organic Blueberries, Rabbit Kidneys, Organic Squash, Rabbit Lungs, Rabbit Hearts, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Organic Quinoa, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Rosemary Extract, Taurine, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Dried Organic Kelp
Crude Protein 57% min
Crude Fat 19% min
Crude Fiber 3% max
Moisture 10% max
1 ounce = approx. 3 -4 nuggets
Rabbit, Organs & Bone 92%
Produce & Supplements 8%
CA-to-P Ratio 1.5:1
Freeze-dried food is shelf-stable and should be kept in a cool, dry place.
Once rehydrated, keep refrigerated and feed within 5 days for optimum freshness.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS
Keep bag sealed and store in a cool, dry place. Once hydrated, freeze-dried formula will maintain optimum freshness for 3-5 days under refrigeration.
Keep freeze-dried pet foods separate from other foods. Wash hands, working surfaces, utensils and any other items that touch or contact freeze-dried animal pet foods, with hot, soapy water. Refrigerate uneaten portions immediately or discard. Keep this product out of reach of infants and young children.
PREPARATION & SERVING
Rehydrate food with warm water, Bone Broth, or Raw Goat Milk to ensure optimum nutrient absorption. We recommend thoroughly incorporating one tablespoon of hydration for every nugget served.
Use stainless steel bowls when feeding any product. Other materials, such as plastic and porcelain, are porous and can trap germs over time.