Mountain Dog Original 7" Clip Leash - Color Varies
Mountain Dog Original Versatile Leash 7ft
Mountain Dog's Amazing Versatile Leash is the most adaptable leash on the planet! Adjustable to any length between 7' and 3'-9", this leash has a clip at either end and can be used like a standard clip leash or a hands-free lead. The combination of climbing rope and the immensely strong floating steel ring allows for incredible adjustability and hands-free around the waist or over the shoulder use. And if that wasn't enough, this leash can also be used as a temporary tether and for walking two dogs a the same time. Great for everyday walks, hiking, obedience training or any time you want a leash that can do almost anything. Once you start using The Amazing Versatile Leash you will be astonished at all the things that this leash can do!
The Original Earth Friendly Dog Leash
Assembled by hand in the U.S.A. from post-consumer recycled climbing rope and individually inspected, Mountain Dog makes the most comfortable, strongest, and longest lasting leashes on the planet!
- Softer to the touch than leather or nylon and round, so it fits perfectly in your hand.
- Elastic, so it absorbs the shock when your dog decides to end your walk early and develop a closer relationship with a squirrel.
SafeYou and your dog will not break this leash! EVER! Even if your dog is part bulldozer, your Mountain Dog Leash will keep your canine companion connected to you... As long as you don t let go!
Under normal conditions, your Mountain Dog Leash will last at least 6.734533289 times longer than any other leash in the world. That s a scientifically proven fact!
- Mountain Dog Leashes actually reduce landfill contributions by repurposing climbing rope and using it in leashes.
- Mountain Dog makes only sustainable, premium-quality products that are built to last. That means you buy fewer leashes and consume fewer natural resources.
- All of Mountain Dog's products are assembled by hand in the U.S.A. by sweatshop-free labor and involve no carbon intensive recycling process.