Primal Cat Chicken Salmon Freeze Dried Cat Food
Primal Chicken and Salmon recipe will provide a wholesome and delightfully delicious dining experience for your felines. This cat food is gently freeze-dried and is nutrient rich, as it contains organic kale, organic carrots, organic yams, and other fruits and vegetables. Primal formulated this recipe using 90% chicken, salmon, organs and bone. The other 10% consists of fresh produce and supplements. Primal Freeze-Dried recipes are convenient and easy to feed, as they do not need freezing or thawing. Simply serve and watch your feline enjoy. Primal Cat Foods are proudly Made in the US!
Chicken, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Necks, Chicken Livers, Salmon, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Cranberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Kale, Organic Squash, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Parsley, Organic Quinoa, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Dried Organic Kelp).
Crude Protein 49% min
Crude Fat 26% min
Crude Fiber 2% max
Moisture 8% max
1 ounce = approx. 3 -4 nuggets
Chicken, Salmon, Organs & Bone 90%
Produce & Supplements 10%
CA-to-P Ratio 1.67:1
Freeze-dried food is shelf-stable and should be kept in a cool, dry place.
Once rehydrated, keep refrigerated and feed within 5 days for optimum freshness.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS
Keep bag sealed and store in a cool, dry place. Once hydrated, freeze-dried formula will maintain optimum freshness for 3-5 days under refrigeration.
Keep freeze-dried pet foods separate from other foods. Wash hands, working surfaces, utensils and any other items that touch or contact freeze-dried animal pet foods, with hot, soapy water. Refrigerate uneaten portions immediately or discard. Keep this product out of reach of infants and young children.
PREPARATION & SERVING
Rehydrate food with warm water, Bone Broth, or Raw Goat Milk to ensure optimum nutrient absorption. We recommend thoroughly incorporating one tablespoon of hydration for every nugget served.
Use stainless steel bowls when feeding any product. Other materials, such as plastic and porcelain, are porous and can trap germs over time.