The best of New Zealand’s land and sea. Wild and sustainable blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination in a moisture rich recipe to entice even the most selective cats.
- With 92% mackerel, grass-fed lamb, organs, bone, and seafood to match the cat’s biological needs for a diet high in meat.
- Whole, wild-caught blue mackerel—a natural powerhouse source of omega-3.
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures.
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums.
- 3% NEW ZEALAND GREEN MUSSELS
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility.
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Proteinmin. 10.5%
Crude Fatmin. 4%
Crude Fibremax. 2%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min)300mg/kg
Calorie Content (calculated)1200 kcal ME/kg | 222 kcal ME/185g can | 102 kcal ME/85g can