Orijen Freeze-Dried Original Dog Food
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
FREEZE-DRYING | THE ULTIMATE CONVENIENT RAW FOODS
ORIJEN® Freeze-Dried Medallions provide your dog with a rich, concentrated source of animal protein and nutrients in a convenient dry form. ORIJEN Original Freeze-Dried Medallions are made with a savory blend of free-run1 chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and eggs. Freeze-dried to lock in the raw animal ingredients, Freeze-Dried Medallions mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild. Nourish your dog with Biologically Appropriate nutrition by feeding them Freeze-Dried Medallions alone or on top of their favorite meal.
- 90% quality animal ingredients2 including free-run1 chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and eggs.
- Feed as a nutrient-rich meal by adding warm water and stirring, or add it to your dog’s favorite ORIJEN food by crumbling medallions and adding them as a delicious topper.
- Packed with WholePrey ingredients like succulent poultry and organs, and nutrient-rich bone.
- Freeze-dried to preserve rich nutrients and delicious flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients.
1Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
2Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Chicken, chicken liver, turkey, whole herring, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), eggs, flounder, pea fiber, chicken hearts, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples, whole carrots, whole pears, salt, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, dried kelp, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative).
Metabolizable energy is 4980 kcal/kg, 75 kcal per medallion. Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 30% from protein, 9% from carbohydrate, and 61% from fat.
ORIJEN Freeze-Dried Original Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)34%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)4%
- Dietary Starch (max.)1%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)5.5%