Fill your best friend's bowl with wholesome nutrition when you feed them Zignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Your pup will enjoy a delicious dinner made with real Salmon from the Northwest US, wholesome peas, chickpeas, and flaxseed. This meat-first recipe offers pups the protein they need to thrive, while Zignature's limited ingredient recipe throws out troublesome ingredients like chicken, corn, wheat, soy, and potatoes, creating peak hypoallergenic, low-glycemic nutrition. Combine that with key antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for a well-rounded meal that goes beyond nature to become your pet's signature food for life.
- Grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Protein-rich salmon from the Northwest United States is the first ingredient and supports healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Packed with animal protein and omega fatty acids, as well as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and B12
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pea Flour, Chickpeas, Peas, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D‐Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS