Acana Highest Protein Grasslands Dry Dog Food
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
With the highest protein offering in ACANA® pet foods, our Highest Protein Grasslands Recipe is rich with 70%* quality animal ingredients like grass-fed lamb, duck, cage-free eggs, quail and rainbow trout, balanced with 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, duck, and eggs; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried lamb and duck liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
+we also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
Lamb, duck, eggs, lamb meal, goat meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, quail, rainbow trout, duck meal, fish oil, natural lamb flavor, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, lamb liver, duck liver, lamb tripe, lamb kidney, collard greens, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, freeze-dried lamb, freeze-dried duck, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal/8 oz. cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Grasslands Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Ash (max.)9%
- Dietary Starch (max.)20%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.6%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min.)250mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
4.5lb, 13lb, 25lb