Wholistic Pet Organics Colostrum Powder
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
WHOLISTIC COLOSTRUM POWDER REPRESENTS NATURE'S COMPLETE PACKAGE.
Colostrum is fondly known as "Mother's First Milk" because it is the very first nourishment that the newborn receives before the production of "milk". Colostrum is loaded with all the benefits necessary to sustain life and, furthermore, contains the all-essential Mother's antibodies that help protect the helpless newborn from the environment's assault. Without Mother's antibodies to protect the newborn from pathogens, the newborn would quickly succumb.
Wholistic Colostrum Powder is an extremely concentrated powdered form of bovine colostrum and is the first choice in providing your pet with passive immunity (immunoglobulins IgA, IgM, IgG, lactoferrin) during times of stress, illness, and/or periods of recovery or for general immune function support.
- A 100% pure form of “mother’s first milk”, just better!
- Freshly collected, concentrated, and tested for guaranteed immunoglobulin levels.
- Pure bovine colostrum in every 1/4 teaspoon
- Collected from strictly controlled US-origin dairy herds that are fed diets free of meat by-products, hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides
- Processed in USDA licensed & inspected human food processing plants
- Ethically collected from hours 12-24
- Especially useful during times of increased stress and periods of normal recovery and/or general immune function support.
WHAT MAKES WHOLISTIC COLOSTRUM POWDER SO SPECIAL?
Colostrum can provide a huge range of benefits for pets of all ages. Not only has it been known to help boost the immune system, but studies¹ have shown that colostrum helps in the support of soft tissue. It can be useful for helping to reduce allergic reactions in dogs because it contains praline-rich polypeptide, which helps soothe symptoms experienced during allergic reactions. It is thought to suppress the release of white blood cells and T-cells, which are responsible for the immune system’s response to allergens.
¹American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 1, 5-14, July 2000 2000 American Society for Clinical Nutrition Raymond J Playford, Christopher E Macdonald and Wendy S Johnson
- Delivers Total Body Support
- Soothes Seasonal Allergies
- Boosts Immune System
- Supports Soft Tissue
- May Reduce Allergic Reactions
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER SCOOP*:
*1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 0.4 g (scoop included)
Whole bovine colostrum 400 mg
Free of fillers such as soy, wheat, yeast, corn, sugar, dairy, and animal products. Recommended for dogs and cats of all ages
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For Dogs and Cats
1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 0.4 g (scoop included)
Administer 1/4 teaspoon per 15 lbs of body weight per day
Amount may be adjusted according to individual pet’s need.