Designed to diminish the heat and inflammation in the gut and balance the gut microbiome.
The Medicus Sensitive Stomach Diet is made with clean, whole foods picked for their unique properties.
- High-quality proteins
- Easily digestible carbohydrates
- Spore-forming probiotics
- Gut-soothing herbs
- High fiber – 9.34%
Who would benefit from this diet?
- Chronic Gastrointestinal Upset
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Following short-term use of Medicus Bland Diet
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Conditions Requiring A Low-Fat Diet
- Chronic Sensitive Stomach – i.e. propensities to vomiting &/or diarrhea
- Conditions Requiring An Easily Digestible Diet
- Fiber-Responsive Gastroenteritis
Beef, Rice, Sweet Potato, Egg, Flaxseed, Banana, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Psyllium, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Ground Egg Shell, Cod Liver Oil, Kelp, Chicory Root, Aloe Vera, Mixed Tocopherols, Bacillus Species, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine, & Folic Acid
Cups In A Bag
101.6 g/cup | 4 1/2 cups/lb
3,810 kcal/kg | 387 kcal/cup
Complete & Balanced
The Medicus Canine Sensitive Stomach Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.