Deliver healthy nutrition in every bite with Zignature Guinea Fowl Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Offering a unique and hypoallergenic protein option, it's great for the pooch with allergies or food sensitivities while offering complete and balanced nutrition for every precious pup. With real pheasant as the very first ingredient, it's loaded with lean, low-calorie protein that is a natural source of essential vitamins to keep her thriving, including vitamin B-6 and selenium to help protect cells against free radical damage, as well as phosphorous and iron for strong muscle development. But she'll just care about the great taste that keeps her coming back to the bowl again and again.
- Formulated to mirror a canine's ancestral diet with pheasant as the first ingredient's a lean source of low-calorie protein that's naturally high in essential vitamins.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it's also packed with vitamin B-6, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Guinea Fowl, Guinea Fowl Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Tricalcium Phosphate, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols.
3,600 kcals/kg, 400 kcals/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.6% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||1.0% min|