Made with natural baking soda, the Deodorizing Shampoo is specially formulated for extra dirty and smelly pets. Gentle but effective naturally derived soap-free cleansers deep clean the pets coat fresh and deodorized, without irritating skin.
WOOF WASH DEODORIZING SHAMPOO BENEFITS
Made with natrual baking soda, the Deodorizing Shampoo is specially formulated for extra dirty and smelly pets. Perfect combination of ingrediets to eliminate odors,while the Aloe Vera soothes and heals skin. Woof Wash Deodorizing Shampoo also calms and relieves the discomfort and inflammaiton of insect bites.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellent and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Woof Wash formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Woof Wash formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo to work through the coat. Allow to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse well. Gentle for frequent use. Safe for pets over 8 weeks old.
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Fragrance, Preservative, Opacifier, Aloe Vera, Sodium Bicarbonate
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.