Primal Cat Pork 14oz Freeze Dried
Primal Pork Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food offers your hungry kitty all the benefits of a safe and wholesome raw-food dietwithout you having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself! Taking great pride to source only the best ingredients, this tasty and nutritious diet is packed with naturally derived vitamins and minerals. The high-protein ratio appeals to your feline friends primal diet, and its an excellent way to maintain a proper weight and boost overall health. And best of all, its a breeze to serve, thanks to the naturally preserved nuggetsjust add water! The proof comes in watching her lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free pork organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form thats fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Wash all work surfaces, utensils, hands and food bowls with hot, soapy water after handling freeze-dried meats and poultry. Keep freeze-dried meats and poultry separate from other foods. Keep away from children
Pork Hearts, Pork Livers, Ground Pork Bones, Organic Collard Greens, Organic Squash, Organic Green Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cilantro, Sardine Oil, Taurine, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Organic Ginger, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
5,213 kcal/kg, 147 kcal/oz