Our exclusive Master Grooming Tools™ Flexible Slicker Brushes give you the flexibility you need to deliver superior grooming results without sacrificing your hands and wrists in the process. Flexible brush heads produce less stress on your hands and wrists than traditional fixed slicker brushes. Flexible brushes conform to the contour of the animal.
- Smaller, single/soft brushes are ideal for smaller areas/lighter jobs
- Larger, double/soft brushes are ideal for larger areas/daily brushing
- Smaller, single/hard brushes are ideal for smaller areas/mild mats
- Larger, double/hard brushes are ideal for larger areas/coarse coats
- Smaller, single/extra-firm brushes are ideal for smaller areas/tough matting
- Larger, double/extra-firm brushes are ideal for larger areas/wiry coats
Soft, hard, and extra firm brushes have different colors to make them easily distinguishable to busy groomers. Available in a single or double brush, and with soft, firm, or stiff pins. Pin length is 3/4".
Each brush is blister packed for easy retail display.
- Single Flexible Slicker Brushes – 8"L x 1¾"W
- Double Flexible Slicker Brushes – 8"L x 4"W
Soft, hard, and extra firm brushes have different colors to make them easily distinguishable:
Soft=Purple Hard=Teal Extra-Firm=Blue