100% Pure Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horn Dog Treat
- Made of Keratin, not a bone!
- Long-Lasting & Nutrient-Rich
- Reduce tartar & plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth
- Peace of mind – cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible – hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet
- 100% Natural – no additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- 100% Single Ingredient Dog Treat
- 100% Viking
- THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS
- NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA
Dental Care: The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the Horn’s fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth. People who do not floss similarly experience gum bleeding when they first start and the bleeding stops when gum health improves from flossing, as will happen with your dog. Both you and your veterinarian will be pleased with the change in gum health and appearance of teeth over time.
Ingredients: Icelandic Lamb Horn
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (MIN) 93.3%, Crude Fat (MIN) 1.05%, Ash (MAX) 0.88%, Crude Fiber (MAX) 0.20%, Moisture (MAX) 11.06%
Calorie Statement: 3,500 Kcal/kg