You may also like
An alcohol-free, sweet-tasting glycerin tincture designed to aid and support a healthy digestive tract, offer bladder support for dogs and cats, and promote normal waste elimination.
Formerly known as "Phytomucil."
- Soothing and lubricating, supports healthy microflora.
- Aids with waste elimination
- Helps with occasional bouts of diarrhea or constipation
- 100% Human Grade, Sustainable Ingredients
- Suitable for dogs and cats of all ages
- Tastes great, easy to feed!
- Vegetable glycerin based; Alcohol-free
- Used and recommended by veterinarians
- A one ounce bottle with last up to 30 days for a 30 lb/13.6 kg dog
(per 1 ml)
A Proprietary Blend of: Extracts of sustainably grown slippery elm bark (Ulmus fulva), marshmallow root (Althea officinalis), Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and plantain leaf (Plantago spp)……………………………………250 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, distilled water.
Apply orally; 2-3 times daily.
Squirt the recommended dose directly into your companion's mouth, preferably between meals, using the graduated dropper provided. This will allow for maximum absorption without interference from food digestion. If this is impossible, try adding to a small amount of water, or salt-free meat broth.
As a last resort, add to food.
Dogs: under 20 lbs(9 kg): 0.5 – 1.0 ml
20 to 40 lbs (9 -18 kg): 1.0 – 1.5 ml
over 40 lbs (18 kg +) 2.0 ml
Cats: 0.5 – 1.0 ml