Make mealtime special and enhance your dog’s bowl! Marie’s Mix-Ins include real whole muscle meat in nutrient-rich bone broth brimming with taste and nutrition. Serve as a treat or topper to your dog’s meal!
- 100% human-grade
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins
- Grain-free, gluten-free, pea-free, lentil-free
- Single animal protein offerings
- No carrageenan, BPA or gums
- Includes superfoods pumpkin and sweet potato
- Protein-rich bone broth easy to digest and high in collagen
- Turmeric added for joint support
Beef & Pumpkin
Beef bone broth, beef, pumpkin, sweet potato, tapioca starch, carrots, potato starch, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric.
This product is made with human food grade ingredients and is made in a human food manufacturing facility, but it is intended for your dog to eat, not you!
Crude Protein (min.)3.0%Crude Fat (min.)1.0%Crude Fiber (max.)1.5%Moisture (max.)92.0%Metabolizable Energy507 kcal/kg
Metabolizable Energy79 kcal/pack
Serve as a treat or topper. When fed as a topper, use 1/4 cup per day for every 25 lbs. of body weight. Serve over a complete and balanced meal. Always provide access to fresh water. Treats or toppers should not make up more than 10% of your dog’s daily calories. This recipe is great for dogs of all ages. Intended for supplemental feeding only. Refrigerate up to 10 days after opening.