Whimzees Veggie Ear Dental Chew
What’s that you say? You need an all-natural dental chew for your dog? The Veggie Ear sounds like a delicious solution for removing plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth. These veggie-based treats are made with only six primary ingredients and work hard to reduce bacteria and freshen your dog’s breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL, ALFALFA EXTRACT, PAPRIKA EXTRACT
Crude Protein (min) 1.0%
Crude Fat (min) 2.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 14.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Veggie Ear L
contains 2,940 kcal/kg or 176 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
Always have fresh water available for your dog.
As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.