Sojos Complete Senior Turkey And Salmon 1.75lb Freeze Dried Dog Food
Sojos Complete Senior Turkey And Salmon 1.75Lb Freeze Dried Dog Food
Give your wise pup the simple power of raw nutrition in just minutes with the Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Recipe Senior Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food. Made with real, fresh turkey as the first ingredient plus salmon, sweet potatoes, cranberries, whole eggs and flaxseeds, it’s packed with protein and nose-to-tail nourishment from raw ingredients in every bite. It’s gently freeze-dried to preserve the natural enzymes, vitamins and trace nutrients, and has everything elderly dogs need to thrive—like glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints, omegas for brain and skin and coat health, plus essential minerals for a healthy heart. Just add water, soak to activate the raw goodness, and watch your pooch dive into his bowl every time!
- With freeze-dried raw turkey as the first ingredient for the raw nutrition and muscle-boosting protein dogs thrive on.
- Complete and balanced blend of raw, uncompromised ingredients in every bowl, like salmon, sweet potatoes, cranberries, whole eggs and flaxseeds.
- Targeted nutrients for senior dogs like glucosamine and chondroitin, DHA and EPA omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health and cognitive function, plus heart-healthy minerals.
- Ready to serve in just minutes by adding water and soaking to activate the enzymes and nutrients, with a hearty flavor dogs find irresistible.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, GMO ingredients, soy, fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and never anything from China.
Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Flax Seeds, Whole Egg, Salmon, Apples, Coconut, Carrots, Celery, Turkey Liver, Pumpkin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin E Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Alfalfa, Ginger Root, Dried Kelp, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
3,556 kcal/kg, 286 kcal/cup