HELPFUL TIPS ON HOW TO HALLOWEEN WITH YOUR DOG
Trick-or-treating is full of large crowds of people dressed up in scary costumes. It’s loads of fun for kids and their parents, but can be a bit stressful bringing your pup along. Here’s a helpful list on how to keep your pet safe and happy during all of the Halloween fun!
- Pick the right costume
- Find a costume that fits right so that your pet can move freely and comfortably. Don’t just pick the next best size, your pup is going to be in it for hours!
- Prepare your pet with the right products
- Add a blinking light for nighttime safety. Also, have some treats ready on hand to help with focus and emergencies.
- Know when to go
- If your dog seems stressed, take him home.
If your pet gets stressed out with tons of trick-or-treaters coming to your door throughout the night, he’s not the only one. Here’s our list of tips for keeping your pet feeling secure at home with a bunch of strangers coming to your door throughout the night.
- If the doorbell ringing sets off your pet, post a note asking trick-or-treaters to just knock.
- Find a quiet room and give your dog something to chew on or a fun toy.
- CBD oil and calming treats help ease anxiety naturally. Test it out before the big night to see if it helps your pet.
- Say no to trick or treaters